… as reported by the Math Geneaology Project
- Grandpa – Jehan-François Pâris, Professor, University of Houston
- Dad – Darrell DE Long, Kumar Malavali Professor of Computer Science, Univ. of California, Santa Cruz
- Progeny –
- Zachary Peterson, 2006, Associate Professor, Computer Science, Calfornia Polytechnic Institute.
- Changxun Wu, 2006, Google.
- Tanu Malik, Assistant Professor, College of Computing and Digital Media, DePaul University.
- Alexandros Batsakis, 2009, roving CS henchman.
- Xiaodan Wang, 2011, Salesforce.
- Paul Stanton, 2011, United States Army.
- Eric Perlman, 2012, Data Director, Kavli Neuroscience Discovery Institute, Johns Hopkins University.
- Osama Khan, 2013, Twitter.
- Kalin Kanov, 2015, Bloomberg.
- Da Zheng, 2016, Amazon.
- Stephen Hamilton, 2016, Research Scientist, Army Cyber Institute and Assistant Professor, United States Military Academy.
- Kunal Lillaney, 2019, Amazon.
- Disa Mhembere, 2019. Kyndi.
- James Browne, 2019, Assistant Professor, United States Military Academy.
I don’t have any grandchildren. Time for the next generation to start reproducing.