Projects and Software
I am currently working on software systems that provides data analysis and visualization solutions for large scale data that would otherwise be inaccessible. The can be roughly grouped into three categories:
Scale-Up Analysis Frameworks
- The FlashX tools for big data analysis of graphs and matrixes.
- “From RAGs to Riches: Utilizing Richly Attributed Graphs to Reason from Heterogeneous Data.” Co-PI
with J. Vogelstein (PI), and C. Priebe. DARPA N66001-15-C-4041.
Cloud Systems for NeuroData Processing
- “Synaptome of Mouse and Man.” PI with PI Stephen Smith. NIH 1R01NS092474
- “Neural Circuits in Zebrafish: Form, Function and Plasticity.” Co-PI with PI Engert. NIH 1U01NS090449.
- ” Computational Infrastructure for Brain Research: EAGER: BrainLab CI: Collaborative, Community Experiments with Data-Quality Controls through Continuous Integration.” PI Burns. NSF 1649880.
Analysis of Numcerical Simulations
- “CIF21 DIBBs: Long Term Access to Large Scientific Data Sets: The SkyServer and Beyond.” Co-PI with PI Szalay. NSF 1261715
- “CDS&E: Studying Multiscale Fluid Turbulence via Open Numerical Laboratories.” Co-PI with PI Meneveau NSF 1507468.